Trapshooters Forum banner

Wenig stock

3180 Views 17 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  Shuck M.
What kind of price range are the wenig stocks? I understand you can pick expensive wood.... just looking for ballpark price
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Premium Member
3,588 Posts
My advice is make VERY sure what their price is and what you’re getting for the price.
Handwriting Green Font Pattern Rectangle
Here is a pic of the invoice for my custom stock they made for me several years ago. i brought my own wood. Notice they gave me an “allowance” for my wood and then charged me for their wood that I didn’t get.

· Premium Member
158 Posts
If you can make it to the grand in August they usually have a lot of wood blanks there to choose from and if you get a custom fit you will have plenty of time to try your pattern stock and make sure its right. Jimmy and Bill do great work

· Registered
118 Posts
I have also witnessed a disaster from them when they made a stock for a friends SC3 using his $1800 Turkish blank with cast on. He is right handed.

CT
Wow. I'm surprised by this.
I've never had the slightest issue with field and new american semi inletted stocks.
I miss the days Fred would answer the phone and you'd bs with him for half an hour.
But i hope they made it right if your experience was bad.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.