Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wenatchee Gun Club Annual Turkey Shoot Sunday December 8th. 5 for $25 guaranteed or $5 per game. 3 traps will be open novice, singles and handicaps and 1 trap just for games Backers and Annies. We have Baby Back Ribs, Bacon, Turkeys and Hams. Snack Bar will be open for Lunch shooting starts at 9am. John Clifford 509-670-6042

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bill, I'm going to Moses Lake and would like the Hulls thanks! Glad shoot went well we missed being there but had a good time at NCW's. They had about 40 shooters, see you Sunday John

·
Premium Member
1,725 Posts
John Let me know if anyone looking for some old style AA's. Also have a like new Mec 9000 and 16 lbs of IMR 7625 I'm wanting to sell.

Brady

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Corey, Had a great time yesterday, I think I'm going to have to find a new color for my shooting glasses that works in the Fog!! See you Sunday. John C.

·
Registered
283 Posts
John, I hope to go. My oldest son is retiring and a may have to go to his retirement party. Fingers crossed, I would love to see all you guys

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Wen had a great shoot today with great prizes. Thanks Zakk and Lance
for burning me a burger (I mean it)
My son and I brought home more ribs and bacon than the freezer
would hold.
These guys are the best. Thanks again for holding a great shoot with
great people!

Bill & Billy

·
Registered
807 Posts
So sorry I had to miss out. Fan bearing on the heater in my pump house went out, causing a frozen pipe. Once it was thawed out, I had a cracked leaking pipe. Repair went well, but did not give me enough time to make the shoot. Hope it went well! Keep us posted for a date on your next shoot! Corey

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone shooters and helpers had a great shoot, a little cold but the sun stayed out all day, and the shoot moved along very well. Thanks again John C

1 - 16 of 16 Posts