Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
My nephew was just in a nasty little firefight in Iraq he can't call home for a week his buddy tells me. He said he thinks he's up for some combat valor medal.

Thanks to all the vets

God bless

·
Registered
11 Posts
Copper - give me your e-mail adress and I will forward a poem to you that my son sent me - you might find very nice as I did. And Again -Thanks to ALL vets and service personel who make our freedom possible!!! Remember freedom ISN'T FREE !!!!!

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Cooper, good thread.

My wife and I have love ones over there and will be glad when they all can come home.One thing we do send a package.We sent one yesterday flat rate $10.60.

God Bless Our Troops.

Bocephas

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
My prayers go out to all of you who have son's and daughter's in the service of our country.

May God keep them from harm....

Hauxfan!

·
Registered
644 Posts
Dave, Try your best to cheer him up. I've had duty on Christmas and it was the loneliest time I've ever had in my 68 years. Tell him how proud you are of him and that we too are proud and grateful.

·
Registered
6,205 Posts
Thanks to all your daughters and sons and to your families, for the sacrafice you'r all making on our behalf. You all are in my thoughts during this season and through the year

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.