Trapshooters Forum banner

Well I found the line

5448 Views 41 Replies 34 Participants Last post by  I'dhitthat
Someone posted earlier this week whats the line that makes you drop out. Down to my last sleeve of primers for caps shells and finally found some singles loads. 10 bucks a box for GC or Top guns limit 4 boxes.

It's friday night, just got paid and my wife went with me. I looked at the price and the limit and told her I am done....and asked her where she wanted to go on vacation this summer.
Handwriting Post-it note Font Material property Rectangle
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
735 Posts
I have enough stuff to reload for this summer im limiting my shooting i will make sure I have ammo for the shoots at PSSA as we got a camp site ther this year. I will still shoot helice I just paid $105 for a flat of gamebore ammo. I hope things get better.

· Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My biggest enjoyment is shooting ATA, and this is the only store in my area with any shells. I have enough for a box at the club, but not enough for 3 and 4 days shoots which is what I like. I am not whining, in fact I thought the post eariler this week was funny considering the amount on money I have spent. I not willing to spend 10 bucks on a 4.99 garbage singles shell. If I could have bought a flat...maybe. Xmas time 2020 I bought 10 flats of top guns for 54 a flat at the same store.

Reactions: Shooter541

· Registered
876 Posts
I have enough shells to probably run me a year, will probably go to local shoots, and big 50s when the weathers good, not sure I’ll go to my state shoot, I have been fortunate to be able to shoot most my life, And shooting and the people I met I have had a large effect on my life, to be right honest with you I’m pretty bitter, and I don’t believe this is something as simple as unprecedented demand, particularly when it comes to shotshells

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.