"Welcome to Elite Shotguns"-from Aaron Willoughby (FINANCING AVAILABLE!) | Page 2 | Trap Shooters Forum
  1. Recently members have been receiving an email about confirming their account. Do not click the link. If you have done so and entered your login information, change your password immediately, and ensure the email address on your account is correct. This is a phishing scam designed to take your login information. Details here: https://www.trapshooters.com/threads/confirmation-email-warning.694601/
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Members are required to have 50 posts before using the Classifieds Area, or PM system to contact. Any subversion of these rules will result in action taken against your account. The rules are posted here: https://www.trapshooters.com/threads/rules-for-using-the-for-sale-by-members-want-to-buy-want-to-trade-sections.265247/
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

"Welcome to Elite Shotguns"-from Aaron Willoughby (FINANCING AVAILABLE!)

Discussion in 'Elite Shotguns' started by trap_shooter2000, Nov 2, 2015.

1. trap_shooter2000

trap_shooter2000 Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

We will be at the Grand American August 1-13! Come check us out in the tent vendor area. Look for the Elite/Zoli/Kolar flags!
    Safe travels!
    Aaron Willoughby

2. trap_shooter2000

We will be at the Grand American August 1-13! Come see our new location in building #5 in the Silver Seitz building! Look for the Kolar/Zoli/Elite flags outside of building #5!

See you there!
    Aaron Willoughby

3. Yakimacanyon

Yakimacanyon Member

I clicked on the ad you run on this site and it took me to this thread. The website you mention earlier doesn't exist anymore, do you have a current website link? I would love to take a look at what you have in stock. Thanks!

4. trap_shooter2000

Please visit www.elite-shotguns.com. Feel free to call me to check updated inventory, as some of our guns are not listed on the website. Thank you

5. dcoleman74

dcoleman74 TS Member

do you have detailed pictures on website or should i just call?

trap_shooter2000 thanked this.
  6. trap_shooter2000

Our new website is currently under construction and the current website doesn’t have a complete updated inventory. Feel free to call me at 606-481-0955. Are you looking for anything specific?

Thanks!

7. SDV

SDV Active Member

As a customer my review of Elite Shotguns,

Buying a quality gun is a big decision. What makes Elite Shoguns different from other dealers? The difference is the total sale. Knowledgeable and friendly no pressure sales staff to assist you. Great selection of quality new and used guns. Competitive pricing. Trades are welcomed and valued fairly. A dealer with great relationship with their gun manufacturers they sell which helps you as the buyer. A dealer that has been in business and will remain in business for a long time. Elite wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase and regard them as your dealer in the years to come. If you are at a shoot they are at, they want customers to stop by and say hello.

8. trap_shooter2000

Pleasure working with you! Thanks for the kind remarks. Let us know if you need anything at all. Thanks

9. Kevkala

Kevkala TS Member

I will check out the new arrivals.

10. Plumber150

Plumber150 TS Member

Congratulations on your 100 straight on Sunday at the Southern Grand, at the silver dollar trap club. A real feat from any yardage, but from the 27 yard line. My hats off to your accomplishment. Tom gersitz

11. trap_shooter2000

Thank you very much Tom. I'm ready to get back to shooting! I'm shooting my first shots tonight since I broke the 100 in FL.

12. Plumber150

Plumber150 TS Member

To bad the Florida state was cancelled. I am sure you would have shot really great..I shot the 94 at the second handicap for the Jacobson Saturday shoot. I am humbled to have shot what you did on the first 100 of handicap. I shot from the 20 1/2, but as you know wind was a big factor that day. Mike m. Asked me what I shot. I said I think a 93. He said you better go inside and look at the board because they have you as the leader with a 94. Had to take a screen shot as I am not at the top to often. I agree with you I can't wait til ATA shoots start. Tom

Search tags for this page
606-481-0955

azs

best cameras

elite shotguns

l b elite shooting sports
l&b elite
l&b elite shotguns

news