Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Welcome to L&B-Elite Shotguns! We are the LARGEST stocking dealer for Kolar and Zoli Shotguns! We also carry a wide variety of other brands, along with Pilla Performance Eyewear, Tuff Pack, Lonesome Charlie's Leather, and many other trap, skeet, and sporting clay accessories.

Many of us have had transactions in the past on trapshooters.com, and I'm looking forward to my continued commitment to making sure you receive a great product with top-notch service! Let me know if you have any questions regarding any of our products mentioned above. It's a sure bet that we have it available for immediate shipment at a great price!

Thank you!
Aaron Willoughby
Elite Shotguns
Phone: 606-481-0955
Email: a[email protected]

·
Supporting Vendor
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where's the store?
Our home store, Elite Shotguns is located in Glenshaw, Pennsylvania. We have a second store located in San Antonio, Texas at the National Shooting Complex, which is open on select event dates. Thanks, Aaron Willoughby

·
Premium Member
12,482 Posts
Aaron, can you supply me with the following items? I need the front hanger for an un single barrel, the 2 tightening screws and the adjusting wheel/nut? Thanks, Bulge.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Aaron, can you supply me with the following items? I need the front hanger for an un single barrel, the 2 tightening screws and the adjusting wheel/nut? Thanks, Bulge.
Please give Kolar a call direct. I don't have these items in Stock. There number is

Thanks,
Aaron Willoughby

·
Supporting Vendor
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hope everyone had a great Christmas today with family and friends! The 2016 shooting season is growing closer!! Looking forward to seeing all of you this year!

Aaron Willoughby
L&B-Elite Shotguns

·
Supporting Vendor
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Safe travels to everyone heading down to the Dixie Grand American Trapshoot! We will see you at the Silver Dollar for the Southern Grand and Florida state trapshoots in March!!

Aaron Willoughby
L&B-Elite Shotguns

·
Supporting Vendor
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We are in Florida for the next two weeks! This weekend at the Dixie Skeet shoot in Winter Haven, followed up by the Flamingo Open in Miami! Come see us!

·
Supporting Vendor
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
do you have a website
Our new website is under construction and should be available very soon! Feel free to call if you need to inquire about inventory. Elite Shotguns is our parent store, and can be found at www.elite-shotguns.com. However, LB-Elite Shotguns inventory is not listed there. Let me know if I can help. Thanks Aaron Willoughby

·
Supporting Vendor
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We will be at the Southern Grand and Florida state shoot in a couple of weeks! Stop by and see us behind trap #1 at the Silver Dollar on the gun club side. Just look for the Kolar and Zoli flags! We will have a large selection of Kolar and Zoli shotguns, as well as Lonesome Charlies Leather and Pilla Eyewear!

See you in Florida!
Aaron Willoughby
L&B-Elite Shotguns
Phone:606-481-0955
Email: [email protected]

·
Supporting Vendor
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
At Elite Shotguns, we are the LARGEST stocking dealer of Zoli and Kolar shotguns!

Whether you prefer the American-made Kolar, or the Italian-born Zoli, we offer a HUGE selection of trap, skeet, and sporting models, as well as used guns!

Call, message, or email me below for up to date selection. We look forward to working with you on your next purchase!

Thanks,
Aaron Willoughby
L&B-Elite Shotguns
Phone 606-481-0955
Email: [email protected]

·
Supporting Vendor
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Who is going to the South Carolina State Trapshoot!?
We will be there with our full selection of Kolar, Zoli, Lonesome Charlies Leather, Pilla Eyewear, and much more!

See you next week!
Aaron Willoughby
L&B-Elite Shotguns

1 - 20 of 32 Posts