Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the April issue of Trap & Field Phil explains why, due to medical issues, that he has been absent from shooting for the last couple years.

If you've never been around Phil and his positive attitude/outlook on things, you're missing a great experience and if you get the chance, take one of his clinics. Time and money well spent.

Thanks for the update Phil, I'm looking forward to seeing you on the line.

Jimmy Bowen

·
Premium Member
3,132 Posts
^^^ Not too sure about any of that Joe but, there is gonna be a lot of broken targets !!!

Phil rules !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
414 Posts
He may have taken a break, but has still helped a lot of people. My son included in that. Phil helped him get into the finals at the Kansas State shoot.

·
Premium Member
19,222 Posts
Welcome back Phil!!!!!!!!

Reactions: DennyK

·
Premium Member
3,111 Posts
I'm glad Phil is ready to shoot again. He is a true ambassador for our sport, and I truly value his opinion.

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Gave up sometime for me this past Saturday via a phone call. He is always willing to help if he can and he usually can. He's a good guy and is down to earth and approachable. I have been to two of his clinics and would not want anyone else.

·
Premium Member
4,378 Posts
I spoke with Phil Saturday and he told me his leg was better and he planned on shooting in the near future.
I am pulling for him.
He is a true sportsman . Willing to give back to the sport through sharing his knowledge..
Henry

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Welcome back Phil. You were my first clinic after 30 years off. Thanks for the bbl blinder!

·
Registered
523 Posts
I reached out to Phil about what I suspected was a cross firing issue. He took the time to talk to me and yes, I am cross firing! He gave me some suggestions to try. Thank you Phil!

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Phil is unbelievably generous with his time and wisdom. I read his column in this month's Trap and Field and I was amazed that, despite what has been going on in his life, he was able to help so many shooters. So glad he is back and ready to gather more trophies. Welcome back , Phil, and thanks for all you do.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts