Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw some posted some things today. I was asking on shotgunworld in the kreighoff forum where you have been. Have not seen anything from you in awhile. Heck I think I have bought 3 or 4 Krieghoffs since your last post. Welcome back. It is good to have a good resource on K guns.

Travis in NC

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
We love ya, man.

Hope you learned something.

Regards from Indiana,

Buzzy

PS - GW, I don't get it? What does a Man made of Straws have to do with Gene?

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
Buzz: I don't get it either, but I Googled "Desk Jockey War Hero" and that's what came up.

Along w/ this...

-Gary

gw22_2008_0303286.jpg

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now I dont agree with his rants or many of his views but he is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to k guns. Hopefully he has mellowed and will just share his wisdom respectfully.

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
You know---I try to understand all the hipe about Gene---I don't care about his political side---I admire his knowledge of K-guns and other stuff---I thank him for the business we've had together---Let the rest go---JMO---SJB

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Personally I thought it was nice and quiet without him. He may be knowledgeable on K-Guns but, that knowledge on those guns does not trump ignorance displayed every other thread here.

Just Say'n......

·
Registered
12,479 Posts
He does seem to be very argumentative needlessly. It just doesn't go anywhere. Just rubs people raw. He is knowledgeable on K-guns just can't project himself in a good light. I've had my run-ins with him. Bulge.

·
Registered
31,602 Posts
I am going to ignore the 7th son of the 7th son. That is all a bunch of hype too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.