Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<blockquote>"I'm interested in the combo case and/or the 2-gun case."</blockquote>

Better hire a porter, then. My single case with a Browning XT in it weighs every bit of 25 pounds. Figure 10 pound for the gun and a few tools and lubes and the case weighs 15 pounds empty.

Mike

·
Registered
237 Posts
Just weighed my single aluminum case...14.4 lbs. empty. If you are using it for a Browning Citori Plus you will need him to build a 1" wider barrel channel for you due to the higher rib...Mike

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Teleskier is right, I think Paul told me 15 lbs when I bought my alum. case. The cordura case is a few lbs lighter, an inch longer and a little thicker.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
I carry a DT10 combo in a Warrick Cordoba case and it is a helluva lot lighter than my Kolar combo in an Americase. The two guns are nearly identical in weight. I can't speak for the Warrick aluminum combo cases weight.

Steve

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I have the information needed.Weighed on certified electronic scale. (1) Warwick 2 gun 3 barrel aluminum case 15 lb. 8 oz.
(2) Americase Model 2008 2 gun Aluminum case 18 lb. 10 oz.

CHEERS

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Warwick Combo Aluminum case, for 2 barrels, one receiver weighs 18.25 lbs. Fresh off the scale!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.