Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Chance of rain for 1 day is 20%. 0% to 10% rest of the shoot. Mostly sunny each day. Highs from 80 to 84. Nightly lows around 60. No more than 8 MPH S.E. winds forecasted for entire shoot.

Welcome all shooters, friends and family. Come enjoy Fall, beautiful targets, great food and friendly people at MTA in beautiful Lake of the Ozarks.

milt

·
Premium Member
5,566 Posts
I have been keeping a close watch on the forecasts for MTA next week. I am hopeful the forecast does not change! But just in case, I will be packing for any unforeseen changes.

See you in a few days!!

Reactions: mette56

·
Registered
352 Posts
I have been keeping a close watch on the forecasts for MTA next week. I am hopeful the forecast does not change! But just in case, I will be packing for any unforeseen changes.

See you in a few days!!
Sounds great, always bring a jacket you never know. I think it might be time to have a meeting of the MO-MOB charter members, I suggest that it be held a Ducks RV and he supply the beer.

·
Premium Member
5,566 Posts
Milt, you are in for a treat when you meet Duck!

Reactions: mette56

·
Thorn in your side
8,117 Posts
Sounds great, always bring a jacket you never know. I think it might be time to have a meeting of the MO-MOB charter members, I suggest that it be held a Ducks RV and he supply the beer.

Count me IN. Duck, Big Ed AND free BEER! Hell I might buy a lottery ticket that day to.

·
Premium Member
4,728 Posts
I`m in also . Although I doubt Duck will let me drink for free after the wild pig story.....MOB member and proud of it .

Reactions: Gussers

·
Registered
22,892 Posts
Ya'll KNOW the weatherman lies for a living? I've never yet had a favorable forecast turn out when I went to a big shoot.

Have fun in any weather.

Reactions: Gussers
1 - 10 of 10 Posts