Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THIS MAN IS A U.S. SENATOR... In fact he is the Majority Leader

This interview with Senator Harry Reid on the subject of taxes is incredible...and worth watching for the 4 minutes it takes... Click the link.

How do we elect people this stupid?

Curt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7mRSI8yWwg

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Sorry about that Curt, Harry is one of the few things Nevadans are ashamed of. Hope we fix that problem in a couple of years.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
He is confused on the terminology of volunteer and force. Its like when you arrested someone and they volunteered to put their hands behind their back and you didn't have to use force.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
I wouldn't hire him to flip burgers......you want fries with that?? He sounds a lot like BellaPelosi, something in the water in California???

·
Registered
454 Posts
I am glad I watched this.

I can now go outside and puke with ease..........

He is a fool and the sad thing is he is not alone in Washington......

·
Registered
291 Posts
Harry has a job already lined up with one of the several legal brothels in Nevada as a towel boy. Fitting his station of intelligence. The greeter/ quality assurance position was already filled by "Wild Bill Clinton."

·
Registered
622 Posts
I dislike politicians because of the way that they speak to us, as though we are as stupid as they are and will believe anything they tell us. I have nothing but contempt and disgust for them. Senator Reid has given me my latest reinforcement of that belief. He is a first-rate nitwit.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Maybe we should all "volunteer".

This guy is an absolute IDIOT!!!!!!

A big THANK YOU from to the voters of Nevada !

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
I love that the left thinks they (the Democrats) are the "intelligent" party. They are the loony left. Listen to them try to think. Obama, Reid, Pelosi, Boxer, Oprah. Not enough brains together to pass a fourth grade exam. Blame television and our schools for where we are as a nation. These Democrats are now running the country. God help us all. We are all doomed.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
After we elected Obama, Harry may, heaven forbid, end up being right (as he said we can't win the war in Iraq). Pardon my optimism but how do these people get into power and are able to screw everything up? Beginning to think if we continue to go down the slippery slope we deserve it???? I pray Harry won't end up being right.
Darrell

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.