Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Might be something Clay Target SSE could make up. Could even have your screen name printed on it.

Mark

p.s. maybe the screen name is not such a good idea, too many here would like to "send me to the moon"

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I'm in for a couple of "Henley" short sleeve shooting shirts. Hell, they can put anybodys name on it. LOL.

JON

·
Registered
575 Posts
The problem with shirts is all the sizes required.

We did caps a few years back which was a one size fits all.
i think it went pretty good, but I wasn't the person that had them made up.

I still have mine and have been known to troll with it at the Grand and at our bigger Missouri shoots.

ed.

·
Premium Member
1,518 Posts
I would be happy to do something for TS.com. Need to get David involved. If he will design something I will be happy to embroider it.

Jim

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
What a GREAT idea !!!!

A TS.com Logo with an Embroidered Screen Name...available only on TS.com with a couple bucks going to David on each order!

I'm all for it and I've got an source for shirts, hats & embroidering!

Smok'n Joe

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
MGeslock, I like your idea, got a patent on it? I am always looking for a new "Beer Camp" tshirt idea. I started it in 2005 for the few few loyals who showed up at Iowa to participate in the festivities and has grown especially after the flood of 2008 when the rumor was we would not host a shoot and I said BS we will have one and we did and now I see the shirts being worn in about every major shoot attended.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
I believe that Gene Batchelor did this years ago...

I still have two TS.COM hats I purchased from him...

Many people stop me at shoots and ask who I am...LOL

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.