Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 387 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received a phone call from Pat's wife ~ telling me that Pat collapsed tonight and died. She does not know about when arrangements will be, but she will let me know. I will inform all of you when the funeral will be held.

It is very sad night for trap shooting.

dave weaver

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Geez, he posted on here a few hours ago. I'm very saddened to hear this.

·
Registered
21,599 Posts
OMG. I did not persoanlly know him but feel as i did from the forum. My thoughts and prayers go out to his wife and family. I suddenly don't feel like posting and having fun tonight. Right before Christmas. I'm really saddened by this. Good night all.

Matt Parker

·
Registered
196 Posts
I don't know Pat except for his very informative post here. Sad news indeed. Mournful days ahead for TS.com.

Prayers for family and friends.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Oh, this is a grave shock. Pat is a friend of Martin and mine, and to many on here. We just don't want to believe this is true. This is going to be a dreary Christmas.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Unbelievable, may he rest in peace. His informative posts will be missed. Prayers for his wife and family. I have a feeling this will be a long thread.

·
Registered
175 Posts
What a great guy,prayers up for family and friends.He was always helpful to all who asked. Rest in peace friend, maybe we'll get to shoot with you in heaven some day.Jim Bowlin

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Wow, I just read one of his posts earlier today. His posts were usually very insightful or carried his interesting sense of humor. Condolences to his friends and family. May he rest in peace. Bill Malcolm

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
I am shocked and very saddend by this news. I just received a couple of PM's from Pat and as usual he was very helpful. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, Mike & Trudy in Calgary.

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
This news is shocking to say the least!! Gods speed my friend and our prayers go out to your friends and loved ones at this sad time.

Gene Hapney(Vail,AZ)

·
Registered
11,616 Posts
While I only have known Pat on this website, He was one of the top stand outs for me!!! I will miss his posts and his sense of humor!!! My heart goes out to his family. He will be in our prayers. Good Bye ole friend, I will miss you. May God Bless. Break-em all. Jeff

·
Registered
9,984 Posts
So very sad to hear this horrible news,...my heart goes out to his family and closest friends,..Rest in Peace Pat..you and your family will be in my prayers

1 - 20 of 387 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.