Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have less than 2 years to help a lot of young people WHO VOTE to learn how America should "work".
We have to EDUCATE them and get at least a portion of them to understand that there really is no Tooth Fairy, and that ANYTHING the government provides "for free" is first financed by, or taken directly from someone else BY FORCE.
We have to educate them to understand that a turd doesn't have a "clean end" and that there are genuinely evil people in the world, and in our country.
We have to help them understand that DEBTS MATTER and that thanks to Barack Obama's profligate spending through a complicit Congress we're in a financial hole.

This is gonna be a tough job, a tough "sell" if you will, but if we just sit back and celebrate this recent victory at the polls....we WILL absolutely suffer in future elections.
The other side has already started fighting to control the message through the media which they already control. The Trump Administration had better hit the ground running and making the things happen that will begin to bring America back to greatness or this election will be a humorous footnote in history and little else.
WE MUST HELP or we deserve what we will get.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Great point Don, but as you said a VERY tough sell.

I say tough because the very teachers that educate the kids of today, for the most part, believe in NOTHING you brought up. There are some very good conservative teachers, but I would guess 20% max.

All week since Tuesday night, the local talk guys have been getting fed e mails and letters to parents from various school administrators, talking about how terrible the election results are and they will do everything possible to get the poor kids through it.

On it's face, that is ridiculous. The worst part though, is that they think everyone wanted Hillary to win. They can't even imagine anyone would have supported Trump. Some of the thing that are coming out make your head spin.

Bottom line, it starts at home. I consider the schools pretty much a lost cause. Union school teachers are more concerned with pensions and benefits than education.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts