Trapshooters Forum banner

We had a visitor at the club tonight.

8544 Views 78 Replies 45 Participants Last post by  murphranch
So after our Tuesday night league ended tonight this guy was found in trap house 1. With a little bit of fancy wrangling he was caught. He wasn't a happy camper getting evicted. 1st one I've seen this year. He was released back into the Coulee. The club is in Medicine Hat Alberta.
Happy shooting.
Darrell

Wood Road surface Floor Flooring Asphalt
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

· Registered
1,296 Posts
Yup southern Alberta has some big rattlers, I hate snakes, one of the biggest I have seen was at Paradise Canyon golf course in Lethbridge, did I say I hate snakes :unsure:

Now I know why the shoots in Medicine Hat are called the " Rattler Classic " 😂

· Registered
2,994 Posts
Fortunately I never encountered any rattlesnakes working in the bush in Alberta, BC, the Yukon and NWT, but the furthest south I went was Grande Prairie. I had some riggers working for me from Southern Alberta and they said they had rattlers down there.

I spent 10 days working as a field referee at the NSSA World Shoot in San Antonio in 1975. I was always very careful indeed when I went into any low house first thing each morning to get the release button and cord.

· Premium Member
2,418 Posts
Ya, I hate snakes just as much. I would be very careful entering a trap house after that. Forty years down the road I’d still have that in the back of my head each time. I can not imagine being bitten by one.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.