Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My bt was stolen from my truck at the Lincoln Ikes July 4th. I just noticed was missing today when I was going to let someone try it.

Has Gracoil recoil reducer and comb and serial number ends in 547z y171.

Now I have to call the sheriff and report it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Sorry to hear that, hope you get it back.
Keep an eye on armslist I see a few trap guns come up on that site.
Maybe the dip sticks that took it will be dumb enough to list it online.

·
Registered
57 Posts
That's awful. Regularly visit the pawn shops in your area and provide them all with all the info you have on the gun for their watch lists.

·
Registered
845 Posts
I'm sorry for your loss ! are their camera's in place any where's ? My Perazzi has been gone for 9 months and is being held as evidence the Gun thief tried to get off on AR next court appearance is 07/28 it's possible to get your gun back be vigilant go to the new's if you have to.
-S

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it is really strange how some people jump to conclusions and make up their own facts to make themselves feel superior. But if that's what it takes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
5,993 Posts
it is really strange how some people jump to conclusions and make up their own facts to make themselves feel superior. But if that's what it takes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
First, let me start by saying I'm sorry for the theft of your gun. It sucks when people steal from ANYONE!

I agree that it's not the best policy to leave a gun in your car for any extended period of time....

But on the other hand, if it gets stolen out of your vehicle, others don't need to be a dick about it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts