Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought estates last month for 37 a case.Went back yesterday and price is now 47
a flat. 10 bucks a flat is some jump!!!. Had a venison sausage in the restaurant and hit the road!!!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
How do you know the price jumped? They might have been on sale and the sale ended. It's unfair to blaspheme Cabellas for no reason.

G

·
Lugnut thanks for the heads up on Cabellas....my dictionary defines blasphemy as : " profane speaking; indignity toward God " ... reporting prices as blasphemy ?

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
$10.00 a case jump sounds high, That makes it $1.00 box raise. I know the word around town is all the ammo is going to sky rocket. With that said maybe $1.00 box is realistic. If everyone on here is like me we drag our feet when people say they are going to raise the prices. I guess its time to go by about 30 flats of shells.

·
Registered
25,281 Posts
You guys amaze me.<br>
<br>
You should be happy just to have a Cabelas. We don't.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Wish they would quit sending me a catalog every other week.

Limited spring edition 2007,inventory clearance sale on winter gear,spring best clothing and footwear 2007,Master Fishing Edition I. 2007
Received these in the last six weeks.

I made this statement to wife.
Her answer (quit buying so #am much from them)

Bo

G

·
<blockquote><I>"You guys amaze me.

You should be happy just to have a Cabelas. We don't."</I></blockquote>

You have a Wal-Mart? Same thing! Cabela's sells so many things made off-shore that when I found an underwear top with a label that said it was made in the USA, I bought it just so I could show my friends that there were still such things. I get a big laugh from people who badmouth Wal-Mart and drool over Cabela's.

Mike

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Colonel: Any suggestions on Grand accommodations close by.Not looking for fancy, just clean and friendly.

Joe Woods/Ontario

·
Registered
317 Posts
Cabellas! I practicly live there. I have taken just about every relative that has come to visit us there. And, most of them love the place. Most of the guys that is. The women just want to cry about having the dead animals all around. Oh well, A day in the life of a guy who shoots. Rich. (inPeoria,Az.)

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
I have been to the new Cabellas that opened not long ago out here in Arizona, no way am I going to park in one zip code and shop in another ... The place is always so packed you can't get close to it ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.