Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wasn

I'm pretty sure this is Zimmerman's fault too. Or Bush's. Or Cheney's.

http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/11/22/3396116/jury-in-mangum-murder-trial-continue.html

dju

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Zimmerman also led the first wave on the Pearl Harbor attack, and robbed the Bank of England once.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Heard he also steals candy from babies.

·
Premium Member
18,856 Posts
Did he get a Medal of Freedom with Slick Willie?

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
I bet he knows something about the Black Dahlia case too.

·
Registered
613 Posts
While George was justified in the Trayvon case, he has since proved to be his own worst enemy. Domestic assault on his ex wife about a year ago & this week, another domestic with a gun threat on his current girl friend. While he has not had a day in court on the latest, he is not a model for gun ownership or self defense.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
I wouldn't jump to any conclusions concerning Zimmerman on the domestic cases. The first case showed his accuser to not be credible, and there are credibility issues with the current accuser.

·
Premium Member
18,856 Posts
True. The news media is making a circus out of this whole thing. We are probably only being told what they want us to hear to sell more print.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Look how some of the media turned the Wal Mart employee donation program from something good into something bad. Then ask whether the same thing can be done to Zimmerman.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
All those eagles hit by wind turbine generator blades? Yup. George Zimmerman.

·
Registered
6,074 Posts
In a serious note....Chrystal Mangum...the accuser who caused an entire season to be cancelled at Duke...has been convicted in the stabbing death of her boyfriend. Justice comes in many forms. ed

1 - 18 of 18 Posts