Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is just getting into shooting trap.He is using his turkey gun and was doing well.But everytime we shoot the next day he has a black and blue face and arm.I would like to get him something that don,t kick as much.He does not have a lot to spend.He has saved his $$$ from cutting grass and I will help a little.Does anyone have anything?It does not have to be fancy,just work well.Thank you dave

·
Vendor
7,096 Posts
you shud call me-- i trade and find berettas mainly for what you are talking about---wally riebesell--660-744-4115 cst

·
Registered
457 Posts
We had someone at the club in the same fix but not left-handed. He bought his son a Beretta 391 20 gauge, used, and the boy shoots it well. If you look hard enough you may be able to find a 390, which you can get a little cheaper. Probably looking at $700 to $800. You're not going to find a left-handed gun cheap unless it's ragged out. A Browning BT99 Plus, 12 g, would be perfect because it has an adjustable comb and a built in recoil device. But those are going for about $1,100. Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.