Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks all to who responded. I decided to go with a tubed Beretta 682S with 28" barrels and Kolar tubes. While I would like to have another Perazzi, this one met my price point. I hope to get it here by next week.

FYI, its not as painful as some may think to transfer into Cali. Many shops make you go through extra .....*stuff*.....that isn't necessary. Anyhow, I should be shooting pretty soon.

Thanks again.

Perry J

HI All,

I am interested in finding a backup gun for skeet. I am willing to consider Kolar, Perazzi and Beretta. I "can" shoot others but these are my preferences. I have a Beretta 680 Trap Combo 32/34 w/G-Square I am willing to trade in the deal. Please let me know if you have any guns of interest.
Thanks,
Perry J, Vista, CA

·
Registered
759 Posts
I`ve got a MX3 with 27 5/8 barrel with a full set of Briley matched weight tubes. 12ga barrel has Briley thin wall screw chokes. Gun has adj comb and a counter coil recoil reducer. Comes in an Americase $3500

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
I have a Weatherby Athena with Briley 20,28,410 tubes and an additional trap top single

All 4 gauges and Trap Barrel with one choke tube (not shown)

Very nice wood and engraving-

$2777.77

Regards from Iowa

Gene

·
Registered
91 Posts
I have a 28inch Beretta 687EELL with a set of Brileys and an extra stock for $3500.00. I have no interest in a trade, need room in the safe. Let me know if you need more details.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here are the pictures of my 680 trap combo with G-Square. 34" over single with 32" o/u.

In a Charles Daley case

and a couple other pics

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The gun has been very well cared for. Each barrel has it's own sleeve. The G-Square has the soft comb....

Call if interested in trade for or towards skeet set, or out right purchase so I can use towards a skeet set.

Thanks,

Perry J
760-310-2602
Vista, CA

·
Registered
997 Posts
The skeet shooters I know that have a back-up gun almost always have a duplicate of the gun they shoot all the time. Actually most of them don't carry a full gun but rather just and extra receiver and their barrels are fit to the new gun.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DB, Thanks for the info.....I wish I had the funds to support it. My primary gun is an MX2000, BUT I don't have the funds to get a b/up of that caliber. The thing that happened to me was that one of my tubes failed (20ga sheered just below the chamber, sent it out the barrel like a harpoon! No "damage" to the gun, but I couldn't continue with my 20ga event without borrowing a gun. That is my driver to have an entire separate gun.
PJ

·
Registered
58 Posts
I still have this gun for sale. It's also listed on my website.

www.texarkanapistolschool.com

http://www.trapshooters.com/cfpages/sthread.cfm?threadid=237140&Messages=4

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.