Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
wanted to buy

Rick,
I have one for a KS-5 Special that is a "Clyde-Slide".....very similar to the soft touch. I am not sure what it is worth but I may be willing to part with it.
Lyle

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
wanted to buy

Hi Rick, They nevber made a "Soft touch" for ann Remington 1100. They were all custom made and included a custom stock that was built to house a soft touch. They were in the arreea of 2,000 or so. I have what I think is better. A T grade 1100 with an J&S Air cushion. I don't know what Joe gets for these today but you could find out easily enough. If you are interested I would sell mine for 750.00. Jeff

·
Supporting Vendor
1,357 Posts
wanted to buy

Rick,

Email me at address above. I have a Soft-Touch stock that was on an MX-3 combo which I replaced with the factory SC-2 stock now for sale on TS. The wood is no great shakes and I'll sell it complete for $495. It's sitting in Monroe, Ct. and can ship immediately.

Regards, Mike Mann

·
Registered
523 Posts
wanted to buy

Rick:

If you are still looking: MX 3 spcl stock, dark brown with some figure, refinished and not replaced on gun. Soft (padded) adjustable comb. Offset pins for moving comb sideways. Can provide pictures if interested. Gary E.Gasaway.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wanted to buy

Thanks Gary for the response and post but I bought one from Mike Mann today.
Rick Kipp .... Texas

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.