Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
5,211 Posts
We have one of the premium sites at the Grand and we will probably never use it. We have it for nine more years. The space at this years Grand has already been rented out. What's your offer?
Mike Battista
727 410 5212

·
Registered
400 Posts
I believe your lease agreement says something to the effect of "don't sell your lease for more than you paid for it or you will get it taken from you and receive nothing."

This was to discourage people from speculating on the RV site market and reselling at inflated rates.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for responding so quickly, Mike. I'm very interested in your premium spot. As I understand it, they sold for $350/year. I also understand, as Southpark stated, that you aren't allowed to sell for more than you paid. Based on that premise, I assume that 9 years will be $3150 or if it will be 8 years (since this year is already leased) it will be $2800.

Could you please let me know which lot it is so that I can look it up?

Thanks!
Frank Berry
770-474-5137 or 770-231-9219 cell

·
Vendor
5,211 Posts
The site is already rented for this years Grand. If you go by cl3's assessment then $4500.00 divided by ten years equals $450.00 times eight years remaining equals $3600.00. I'll get hold of IDNR for final costs.
MIke Battista
727 410 5212

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.