Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, I know this is way off tyopic but I am hoping somebody might have one. I just signed up on Snipershide.com but you have to have 40 or 60 posts before they will let you post on the wanted section. I am looking for a long action for my 300 Winmag 700 Sendero. If you have one that you want to sell please e-mail me what you have. I am willing to pay 250.00 for it. Jeff

·
Registered
123 Posts
I just bought one for my 300 RUM from Cabelas (in black) for $249.99, but it was a LA left hand model. RH models were selling for $339.99. Keep your eyes on ebay as they come up quite often. I just checked and all the have on there are SA models right now.

Brian

·
Registered
70 Posts
SuperX, I have several of the stocks you are looking for, one color Black. Check the link below and it will describe the stock.
If interested please eamil me at [email protected]
Price is $260.00 shipped. thanks, Lew

http://www.hsprecision.com/psv02a.htm

·
Registered
260 Posts
Jeff, Is there a difference in the action length for a 220 swift and the 300 WinMag? I have a Remington (H-S) one that came off my 220 swift. It had a very thin application of brownell's Acuraglass applied at the front and rear bedding points. Other wise is original and in excellent condition. If your interested can get picture to you. I'd take $200.00 and pay shipping to the lower 48. Bruce

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea that is a short action. Thanks for the thoughts though guys. I finally found one that was a Remington Sendero take off on Snipershide.com for 225.00 shipped. Funny that I post here and the same day I got lucky on another site. I know this bunch of guys don't just shoot trap and that is why I posted it here. Look at all the responses! Just shows what a diverse group we are on this site. Jeff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.