Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Strong Supporter of Trapshooting
4,727 Posts
Any particular reason you want an MX3? You might have better luck finding an MX6, (NOT MT6), similar gun, a bit more money.

WW

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I hear you on trying find one with no ports. I have searched for over a year already. I thought I might come to you folks, as a one of the last stones moved, type of search.
Anyway, beautiful guns, shot one a few times, 25's each time, regrettably return to loanee with offer, but not selling. Anyway, thanks for the input thus far.

-Stephen.

By the way, My dad loved the 220 swift I gave him with the 20x unertl scope. Very much the same he had when he hunted woodchucks.
I found the folks at Unertl optics in Las Vegas to be increbily nice, and helpful during the process. I will post tel number and other contact info in case anyone else is looking.

·
Registered
189 Posts
My friend has a 34x32 combo. The single is choked x-full and the o/u is Mod.-Full.I didn't ask the LOP or if it's a Monte Carlo or what # the stock is. He says the o/u is ported. If you're interested I'll give you his #.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I found this one for sale on www.pita.com classifed section. Sounds like it may work for you. I love my MX3 special combo.

Thanks,

Joe

MX-3 Perazzi Combo, 34in. single, 32in. O/U, all barrels full choke,pull trigger, adj. stock with reducer. Bluing wear on the underneath side, overall condition is good. Comes with Perazzi hard case and extra trigger. $3500.00 or best offer Please contact Ed Canoose at 541-826-1735
$ 3500.00
Ed Canoose
Eagle Point, Oregon - Wed Mar 28 00:24:52 CDT 2007

·
Registered
120 Posts
Higradeshooters.com Roy has a pretty nice mx3 spl. Careful, mx3 special is good and has different barrels than the mx3 I think.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Whiz thats what I thought when I said would be easier to find barrels so all mx8 should fit wth a little smithing. as for the trigger was going by book said not drop out trigger Jon teflon a small problem too with mx3

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.