Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my wife and I are looking for a photo of 1800s western town. Like Tombstone. we want it looking down the street. I have looked around and just haven't found the right one. We are going to paint a mural on the wall when you open the basement door. thanks. Don

·
Registered
6,910 Posts
Don, If you can draw stick men, you're way more talented then I am........lol

I've always said I can't even draw a decent stick man.

I'm hopeless.......lol

Hauxfan!

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
Tombstone still looks a lot like that!! Cept the streets are paved now. I drive through there on my way to Double Adobe trap club. Hap

·
Registered
10,458 Posts

Crown King AZ. It is a very small old mining town that you sometimes need a 4 wheel drive to get to. My wife and I camped there a lot and it is our favorite getaway place of all times. Not many cars, everyone uses ATV's. It is about 25 miles up into the mountains south of Prescott. The dirt road to it is just north of the Ben Avery Club. There is a town called Clitor on the way up where we always stopped for a beer ( one house in town and the bar is in the house) I bet Hap knows this place, if not he needs to. One is an actual photo, the other is a print hanging in my den. The town of Crown King has about 68 people, two bars, volunteer fire station, one restaurant. It is heaven on earth up there

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bigbird: that is funny!! Here is a picture of a neat saloon. I will look at the website posted. Thanks. Don

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.