Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Dan:
What's it look like?
I have a release for a Super X1, but have no idea as to the maker.
It has a big copper colored button where the safety is supposed to be, and a
"reset" or "let-off" lever to (pardon my English) "release the release," if for example you need to not shoot after setting the trigger.

Sam Ogle, Lincoln, NE

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
You guys are talking about a friend of mine for the past 28 years.

I have been to Emerson's home in Brookville, Ohio have shot his targets. Yes, he has both a skeet and trap range at his home. And I have shot his 22 rifle with release trigger at a target inside his garage.

The correct spelling of his name is Emerson Hoblit.

Tom Strunk

·
Registered
4,615 Posts
Ok I am wrong. Just goes to show you that no matter how long you do something wrong it doesn't make it right. Jeff

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
I grew up a thousand yards from Mr. Hoblit's house. He hosted a shoot twice a year at his backyard Trap & Skeet range. I grew up listening to the sound of gunfire over there...and all things considered, I suspect he heard an awful lot of mine, too.

And yes, he spells it with one "B."

·
Registered
9,984 Posts
I'm glad thats settled...for I while I thought there was a trigger you had to pet and call "my precious" before it would let go...very scary thought fo somebody you might be on the line with!!

·
Registered
4,615 Posts
They are so good you just might want to pet it and call it "my precious" it will help you to "Goblin" up the targets! Jeff

·
Registered
179 Posts
Dan;
Talked to Super X Jeff this morning. I've a Hoblit trigger.
Will sell it.
pm me if you haven't found one.
Sam Ogle, Lincoln, NE

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.