Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im am looking to buy some of those soft gun socks two or three piece. Does anyone know where you can buy them? thanks in advance. alex Kotter

·
Registered
263 Posts
If any of you have access to medical supplies surgical stockinette that is put on under casts works very well and can be cut to a customized length from a roll.
JIm G

·
Registered
642 Posts
I also would like gun socks but the take down two piece Beretta type, originals if possible.

Sorry hounddog, did not mean to crash your thread.

Berettaman7

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
WHY does anyone use Gun socks? Just trying to figure out if this might be one of my new products! ;)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yvonne....

You are right!! You could make them in a heartbeat!! most of the socks I've seen are 1 peice - which is good for most any rifle of shotgun - but no one seems to have a two, or three peice for a shotgun that is stored in peices..
I would buy a few from you for sure!! Just make them frome some fairly heavy material that is nice and soft - and with a draw-string attached!!

Regards

1-straight

·
Registered
390 Posts
Yvonne: All my rifles & shotguns that are stuffed in the vaults are in gun socks (the Sackups.) Keeps them from bumping each other and making nasty dents. I'm also considering cutting-down barrel sackups into 12" sections to protect pistols, so they can be stuffed in next to each other, saving space. Phil E

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Alex, I got a hell of a buy on e-bay a few months ago. Some guy was selling some and I asked him if he had more and I end up buying 200 for $2.75 a piece.
Keep looking for them on there and I'm sure you will find a deal.
Chris Teeters

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.