Trapshooters Forum banner

Wanted Federal High Overall Shells

2149 6
New High Overall Federals...Any Ideas of Were and When Might be Available to Order Online ?
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
13,497 Posts
I talked to a rather large Federal dealer at the beginning of the week. I was told they buy about 1.5 million dollars of shells from Federal every year. The new shells are not on their current ordering sheet from Federal. I was also told Federals line of Estate Shells are not of the current ordering sheet as well. I have no idea when they will be. I can ask this dealer again a few weeks to find out. break em all jeff

· Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Jeff, Was Told by Insider that would be Available at Grand this Week...Am Hoping that Someone that is There will Chime In Before Grand is Over.
Give My Best To Old Markham Crew..As The Wednesday Night Games Were Some of The Best Nights of My Life. Regards, Bart Reynolds

· Premium Member
1,153 Posts
Not available for sale at the Grand. If you buy a flat (10 boxes) of other Federal shells at the Grand shell house and take the receipt to the Federal/Remington store at the Grand, they will give you a box of HOA shells. There’s another thread here with pics.

· Registered
3,168 Posts
They are not for sale at this point, the Federal/Remington building was giving away a box per person if you bought at least a case of Federal/Estate shells from the shell house. From all appearances it's a maroon colored Nitro available in 1200 or 1250 fps. I talked to Federal rep for a few minutes about them, and they didn't have a firm release date or pricing yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts