Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Would you be interested in a complete gun? I have a DT10 34/30 unsingle combo for sale. E-mail or call me. Cell # (303)548-0516 Don Blacker

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
$1,800 is the best I can do, after all I'm breaking-up a combo.

Steve

If interested contact me at the above email address.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Steve,looks like Ron wants somethine for nothin? Questioning you for a few dollars on a splitting up a combo set? Don't bother selling your gun to a guy like that. Doubt if he is even a serius buyer.

Tom

·
Registered
725 Posts
People would be better off to stay out of the negotiations of the two shooters involved. Don't need statements from the peanut gallery!

Rick Brohmer

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
The unsingle barrel has been sold. As it turns out a new barrel, if you can find them, are $2,800. In offering my barrel at $2,000 would have been a very good deal as it was hardly used, but $1,800 was an excellent deal. Ron, since you have decided to look around for a better deal or at least another deal, I sold my barrel to another TS.comer who knew how good a deal it was.

Steve

·
Registered
725 Posts
Buddah, waiting was probably the right thing to do. Sounds like Steve got what he wanted and your on to something else. Rumor has it the Hopster may have the one man band playing the budweiser theme in his ghord??

Rick

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.