Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am looking for a camp site at the The Grand/World Shooting and Recreational Complex in Sparta, Illinois. Between August the 6th through the 14th. Full hookup if avalable I would greatly appreciate it.

Please Email me at [email protected]
Thank you

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
still looking if any one has a campsite that they arnt using for The Grand August 6th throught the 14th

·
Registered
70 Posts
you need to email shawna at [email protected]

She will be compling the list for camper spots and will be notifing everyone within the next 3 to 4 weeks with avaiable spots. You must email her with your name address and a phone number to be reached at. she will notify you when the list is complete. Just make sure you get the email sent.

Good Luck

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Jeeezzz another freak'n Month?? How about they just wait until the week before Prelim week. That will allow people plenty of time to plan ahead. This BS should have been handled before the New Year. Fortunately i don't have to travel but a few minutes both ways for the Grand. Thats not the case for the majority who attend. I can't believe how the IDNR and the ATA have made this into a complicated cluster fu**. Unbelievable how stupid things can be handled sometimes........Deep breath.....Ok i'm done.

Matt

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.