Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a trap stock that will fit a Browning Citori Trap Combo bought brand new in 1984. I am putting the year of the gun because I am unsure if the XT Citori's wood will fit this gun. The only adjustment I need is an adjustable comb. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
If you have the original stock it would be much less expensive to send it to Tron or Ken Rucker and let them make it into an adjustable - and you know that stock fits.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The original stock was cracked beyond repair and has since been discarded in a winter league shoot 2 months ago. I would have had the stock cut but this mishap happened before I could have the work done.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a butt stock from a a Citori Plus Combo with an adj.comb.and recoil reducer. I replaced mine with a PFS. Would sell for $250.00 / call Tom @ 419-467-7229.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Has the stock been shorten at all for the recoil reducer?

·
Banned
2,758 Posts
Plus stocks are a lot shorter because the shock absorber system is over 1" and the stock has been shortened to compensate for it.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good information to know, XP100. I can only use a stock that has an adjustable comb and hasn't been shortened. I would even consider a Monte Carlo stock for a cheaper price, then I 'd have the stock worked on.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
On second thought, would anyone know if that recoil reducer can be stiffened to a solid state, where it cannot move at all? I apologize for my lack of knowledge I'm new to Browning's firearms, as I have shot Beretta's most of my career.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
On second thought, would anyone know if that recoil reducer can be stiffened to a solid state, where it cannot move at all? I apologize for my lack of knowledge I'm new to Browning's firearms, as I have shot Beretta's most of my career.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I have a butt stock for a Browning Citori which I would sell for 225.00. I had it on a Browning "Sporting Hunter" (discontinued model with a higher rib and non-adjustable trigger), LOP approx 14 1/4 to 14 /3/8". The stock has an adjustable comb and a counter-coil recoil reducer. It's all in very good condition.

If you're interested please contact me via my E'mail address above. Then if you're serious I'll ask my wife to help take and send pictures.

Bill

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.