Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted/ Browning Case for 34

Take a look, just like the Browning, only has more padding and at 36" it should hold a 34" barrel with extended choke tubes. I bought three but did not try a barrel with tubes in it yet.

Just measured, inside measures 34.25" extended choke tubes will not fit!

DB

·
Registered
127 Posts

Big Dave,

How deep is the compartment for the stock? I have a twisted sister stock that is 2 1/2" deep. My present case is strained when closed. Thanks for the help. Delete the x's from the e-mail address.

·
Registered
355 Posts

For about $ 135 You could buy a SKB hard case. It is as tough as nails and is guaranted for life.
Good Luck and God Bless, Bill Ivins

·
Registered
2,835 Posts

Big Dave,

What's your opinion of the one from Sportsman's Guide? How much did they cost you?

Jon Reitz

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

The stock compartment may fit a 2.5" stock if you compress the padding enough, there is plenty above and below the stock.

The ones I bought from the Sportman's guide were, as stated in the ad, $89.97 unless you join their buyer's club, then you get $10.00 off that price, I ordered three and paid an additional $18.99 shipping. They look just like the Browning case and, I think, the interiors are better, there is much more padding in the stock area. The guys at the club liked them so much I sold the three I had last night and just ordered more this morning.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.