Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
Hey it's about time Gene applied one of his appraisals to a gun of his own, LOL. Good deal.

Gene, while you're in this mood, do you happen to have a Colt Woodsman Bullseye Match Target 1st Series, you'd like to sell me?

-Gary

·
Registered
806 Posts
Geez, I bought one of these rem mag 22's about 4years ago. Paid about 500 for it. Bull barrel. Fun gun. Bought 2000rounds of ammo at the same time. I'm liking myself for that move now. Jim

·
Registered
9,984 Posts
I have two marlins..a 25MN and an 882...both awesome shooters...and easy on the pocketbook...I'm keeping both...hope you find one

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I come across a Winchester model 61 22 mag a few years ago. Can't say how well it shoots as it is still in the original box and unfired. A real looker though.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Gene,

PM sent

Dave

·
Registered
318 Posts
Gene,

Email sent.

Dave

·
Premium Member
10,397 Posts
The question has come up- can I sell this gun to a private individual traveling through Iowa but from another state.

The answer- I am only going to sell to an out of state individual through an FFL

Thanks for asking

Regards from Iowa

Gene

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You guys with guns to sell, please post your price. Even if it doesn't interest me, someone else may take it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Drop me an email. I'll sell you any BRAND NEW SAVAGE 22 MAG, 17 HMR, 22LR for COST plus $25 shipping this week....The offer is open to anyone..(Subject to stock on hand of course)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.