Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Than come on out to the Norris school pig shoot in Hickman Nebraska, Saturday, 18th September. Nice fund raiser with coffee and donuts. two trap houses and goes to a good cause. Shoot starts at 8 am.

**edit feel free to bring your own PBJ, j/k:)

·
Vendor
7,105 Posts
we have been to this shoot before in the summer-- great fundraiser- best example i've seen on a school sponsored team--and yes , on school property!!!!--rural america at its best!! wally riebesell rock port mo

·
Banned
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Norris School District
25211 South 68th
Firth, NE 68358

http://www.norris160.org/nsd/panoramic/

Just go 4 miles south of Hickman on 68th street and drive to the rear of school (west) you will see the bus barn with a service road that runs just North of bus barn over to the west to the club house.

·
Registered
701 Posts
So, my friend in St. Joseph would have to get up at o'h dark thirty to get there at 8 AM and those of us in Omaha would have to get up half past o'h dark thirty. Not on a Saturday.

What is the program? If we get there at 10 or so will there still be some targets left?

·
Registered
353 Posts
Shoots like this should be common place. Our High School FFA has "Turkey Shoots" on the school grounds. It is a big money maker for them. We have only one trap though, I'm jealous. This IS the way it should be!!! If your rural, of course. Every High School should have a trap and FFA!

·
Registered
777 Posts
No problem having a shooting event on a schools property if the school allows it. Problem is most schools will not allow it. The Safe Schools Law does not apply if the school lets it happen.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.