Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased this shotgun several months ago. A remington Tournament Skeet, and when the econemy took it's dive this one wound up making our pocket and kicking our budget into a pile of smitherines. With being able to possibly sell this gun it saves our car. It has the wheel chair lift in it for my wheel chair. I still have my old 870 to shoot when I can so I am not without a shooter. I shoot the birds from my chair. Now the gun is in imaculant condition, I have fired only 200 16 yard trap targets through it. Didn't have a chance to do any Skeet shooting with it but the 16 yard targets I did shoot, the better half of them were smoke. The wood is beautiful, Gold inlay trigger. Has a very good butt pad and came with the three Choke Tubes. Mod.,I.C. and Skeet. No dingies in the rib. Has a 26" Barrel. Not sure how to get the pictures I have of it on the web sight but if you send me your E-mail address I'll send picks to you. I'm asking $950,00 for it and you cover shipping to your FFL. Please feel free to ask questionas and send your E-mail add. so you can have a look at the picks. (Rich.inAz.orinnameonly)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Send me your E-Mail Address. I'm not quite sure on loading picks on the T.C. Web sight. Thanks!!! (Rich.inAz.orinnnameonly)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hang in there all will get new picks taken real soon and get them on this web page. (Rich.inAz.orinameonly) P.S.Having Camera probs. It's begining to be one of those weeks I get ever so often.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.