Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
J.

I have a Winchester Model 1200 in 20ga. that I am selling. The gun is in very good shape (need to take a picture) but has been shot very little. I think it would be a great gun for a young person who wants to hunt, shoot skeet or trap. Bought it to shoot quail and dove but don't hunt anymore. Comes with modified and skeet chokes. I am asking $250 for it. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

[email protected]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Jaybird,
I have a 20 gauge Remington 1100 youth model for sale. 21" barrel w/ screw in chokes. Composite stock. Great gun for beginners. It will cycle lighter loads than the 11-87 and is heavier than any of the Turkish guns. Your post didn't indicate your son's size/age or any preference for gun type. I have photos and I'm located in upstate South Carolina. Let me know if you have any interest.
Chip Cook

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
I have a Remington LT20 with a 26 inch remchoked barrel. Barrel has middle bead and front bead and comes with two choke tubes. Synthetic youth stock set. Gun has matte black finish and is in excellent shape. PM me for pics if interested. JM

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a 1100 synthetic LT 20 youth model, 21" barrel with original Rem modified choke and Briley extended SK & IC chokes. Also has Decelerator butt pad and removable moleskin comb. 12-3/4" LOP. Comes with original box and has been lightly used, less than 500 rounds - works great! $600 + shipping to FFL

·
Administrator
8,523 Posts
The account in question was hacked, to protect the site and members. The person who has had this account prior to the hack is a straight up member . We are working on getting their account back on line.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts