Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Vendor
19,652 Posts
I have a stash... Silver dollars I won as mostly handicap prizes back in the late 80s. YOu may have a better use for them than I. Prob have 50 or so.

·
Registered
6,076 Posts
We're preparing to move and unearthed two sealed, cased U.S. Mint proof sets - one is from 1992, but I don't recall the year of the other one. If interested, send a P.M.

Ed

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Jack,

from the '80s ???????????????????????????????????????

Some of those SILVER DOLLARS may be from Tom and Me!!!

How much...I'll take em all.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
figured so..lol..
I bought several tuesday, I gave $22 dollars each.. may have been more than I should have but they were in good condition, I was happy and the seller was happy..

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I have a set of dimes if you wish to buy. I can get them out and tell you what the set is and if any are missing. It is a trifold I think.

Bernie
drop the XXs from the e-mail above

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Twostraight, I think Ill send any perspective seller your way so that you can pay that 90% spot. It will be a good chance for you to put your money where your mouth is. By the way, if you will notice, there are plenty of threads on here asking for advice. This, however, is not one of them. In fact, where I come from, this sort of thing is considered down-right rude.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Believe this or not... Went to Wendy's drive thru yesterday and ordered a large chili... Gave the girl a ten, and with my change came a 1964 Kennedy half.

Thanks, Wendy's for a free snack, plus the extra ten or so bucks !!!

Mark Schneider

·
Registered
6,076 Posts
Well, those old coins are worth what that guide says they are IF someone is willing to pay that much for them. A few years ago, I found some late 1800s to early 1900s U.S. coins in like-new condition that my wife's mother had and took them around to coin collectors and the like. What "the book" conservatively said was worth several thousand netted us several hundred, some of which was used to pay for the fuel I burned driving them all over the area.

Ed

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
Mr Schneider, like this one? I received this for a birthday present when I was 4 years old from my grandfather I think. Funny, because I just went downstairs to find these just two days ago.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.