Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a nice, high quality, left hand trap shooting vest. Size 44 or a little smaller. Has anybody out there put on a little weight lately and have what I am looking for hanging in their closet? Thanks, gyrine

·
Registered
400 Posts
Hi, If you search "Perazzi' on ebay, one of the ebay stores sells Perazzi vests...navigate to their site and you will find heaps of close-out priced L/H vests and coats. I bought 2 Chimere coats from them and couldn't be happier. Cheers-Graham.

·
Registered
64 Posts
gyrine, call me 740-983-2684 (ohio). I have 2 1 rem. like new and 1 10x new. Both have international pads.They have been in the closet in a bag.If intersted leave me a call back number we'll deal. Mike Roese

·
Registered
457 Posts
I have a leftie, size L vest, a Wild Hare that cost over $120. Blue with full length suede leaather pad with the logo placed where the stock should be on low hold sporting clays. Two bellows pockets. Real good shape. I'll sell for $40.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Going deer hunting tomorrow and will be back next week Tuesday. I have 4 left hand vests 1)-Bob Allen Red, XL with monogrammed on it like new, 2)-Bob Allen Blue XL like new, 3) Bob Allen Brown XL used about 3 years and 4) H.C. Jones Size 42 Brown Tweet but had to made to fit about a 44. Could be fixed by anyone who does sewing. Also have two Bob Allen Left Hand Winter Coats, 1-Large Brown and 1-Large Blue with name monogrammed on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.