Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’d like to find a non messed with Winchester Model 12 trap - two pin milled rib (?). I’ve kinda gotten bit by the nostalgia bug. Would love to find a back of the safe gun that someone has that’s not been shot out. Pretty much want a 95+ % gun - great wood a bonus. I’ve been doing the usual search on gunbroker, gunsamerica, gunsinternational, etc. for awhile. Most of the sellers on those cites seem to have an inordinately high opinion of the guns they are offering. Hoping someone may see this on here and the timing may be right for them to sell.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I’d like to find a non messed with Winchester Model 12 trap - two pin milled rib (?). I’ve kinda gotten bit by the nostalgia bug. Would love to find a back of the safe gun that someone has that’s not been shot out. Pretty much want a 95+ % gun - great wood a bonus. I’ve been doing the usual search on gunbroker, gunsamerica, gunsinternational, etc. for awhile. Most of the sellers on those cites seem to have an inordinately high opinion of the guns they are offering. Hoping someone may see this on here and the timing may be right for them to sell.

Thanks in advance.
Hi, I think I have what you are looking for. Send me a PM for more information.

·
Registered
6,321 Posts
I have 4 sale a 1929 Mod 12 Pigeon trap, it was sent back to the factory for engraving by Nick Kismet at some point, has #5 engraving and B carved wood,I;ve owned ot for 10 plus years and have 200 rounds through it, Prior to that it was unfired to the best of my knowledge.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts