Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a older ruger red lable I want 12ga chokes. In mod,im,and full. New or used. My dad baught it used. It only came with 2 skeet chokes. He wants to shoot skeet,trap,and sporting clays. Thanks kenny larson

· Registered
1,208 Posts
What year was it made? There were two different sizes and the ones they use now are made by Briley. Check Ruger's website. I belive they are all still available. You also didn't say what guage you wanted but here is a link

Steve

· Registered
1,208 Posts
http://shopruger.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=10051&storeId=10051&categoryId=11977&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=19055&lastCatId=19055&faNav=y

Copy and paste this and see if it works

· Registered
4,976 Posts
I had an earlier model Ruger 12 gauge o/u that used the standard Browning Invector type choke tubes. Not the invector plus, the invector chokes were shorter. Bought the gun new so I know it was factory fitted this way. As stated, this was an older model field gun. Colonel

· Registered
308 Posts
Kenny, I thought I could help you as I have extra chokes. The problem is they are skeet chokes. we could try mine in your gun sat. and see how they fit that may help resolve what you have, as I know Browning does not fit my Red label.
See you at the club.

Jim Letts

· Registered
1,208 Posts
So are you looking for used ones or what. You have gotten some useful information here. I wish I could help you but I need my chokes in my gun! Maybe check gunbroker or gunsamerica.

Steve

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.