Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Attention All Airgun Enthusiasts!

From My Personnel Collection....

Its time for me to move out some of my Airguns from my personnel Collection. I am trying to make room for some Vintage Daisy Pistols that I have my eye on...

This is A WALTHER CP99 COMPACT CO2 PISTOL in sealed blister pack...

Compact version of the P99. Semi-automatic .177 BB Blowback pistol.

CO2 powered. 18-shot BB magazine.

Weaver rail under the barrel to mount a flashlight or laser.

Ergonomically designed grip with finger grooves.

This compacted version of the Walther P99 is modeled after the gun used by special forces as their back-up pistol. This popular CO2 powered BB air pistol captures realism with its BLOWBACK, semi-automatic action and features a Picatinny mount to allow easy installation of accessories.

A 12g CO2 cylinder loads in the back of the grip and the BB magazine releases with the push of a realistic magazine release lever. The recoil action made live by the power of CO2 kicks the slide back giving you that oh-so-realistic feel.

The Walther CP99 has an M.S.R.P..$119.95

As An Extra Added Bonus..you will also get A FREE...Marksman Model 1010 Air Pistol. Shoots Pellets, BB's and Darts. In A sealed the Blister Pack..A $29.95 Value! FREE..

Price Reduced to Only: $59.00 (for the pair of pistols) plus shipping to your location

If you have any questions or need and additional photos or wish to purchase, please contact me...

Thanks for looking...

Stu Gabriel
[email protected]
215-969-0726
cp99-1.JPG
cp99-2.JPG
mark1010c-1.JPG
mark1010c-2.JPG

1 - 1 of 1 Posts