Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,984 Posts
I'm so sorry and my deepest sympathies to his family...Mr Marvel was a super guy and I was lucky to get to shoot with him at Synepatuxent...he will be greatly missed : (

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Walt was a great guy and a super shot. He gave the sport of trapshooting alot.
God bless him and be with his family now in their loss.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I knew Walt for many years. A good friend of mine had a birthday shoot for his 87 birthday. I'm glad he was able to come and I'm glad I was able to be part of it. He will be missed.

·
Registered
510 Posts
So sorry to hear this. So many memories/stories about Mr. Marvel come to mind. Yes , he was one of the "GOOD GUYS" who wasn't afraid to speak his mind either! Hope he's squadding right now with Ron , Butch , Duke and E.G. If he's not squadding with them , I'm sure there's a very raucous conversation taking place!

Rest in peace old buddy.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I got to shoot on a squad with Walt this summer at the NY State Shoot. It was an honor to shoot with him. He will be missed. RIP Walt

John

·
Registered
389 Posts
I got to shoot on a squad with Walt this summer at the NY State Shoot. It was an honor to shoot with him. He will be missed. RIP Walt

John

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
3 past ATA presidents in less than a month. Joe Loving, Bruce Kent and now Walt.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.