Trapshooters Forum banner
61 - 80 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
25,663 Posts
You think he might be one of those from over there? Thinks the world ended when Dayton shut down Vandalia and forced it to move?
Not enough information. But demanding others bow to his superior thinking doesn’t work. Words are worthless, works are concrete.

·
Registered
34,299 Posts
Not enough information. But demanding others bow to his superior thinking doesn’t work. Words are worthless, works are concrete.
Funny thing. A member here on the WTB forum looking for AA 20ga hulls. Hope nobody here low enough to sell him interior those WalMart Winchester AA’s hulls.

·
Registered
25,663 Posts
Would it be out of line, if I offered to sell him two flats of 20 ga. Win. AA skeet loads @ $200 per flat? Or would that be considered gauche??? Mmm break em all jeff
The one Rick is talking about only wants hulls.

Reactions: Pull & Mark

·
Registered
34,299 Posts
Would it be out of line, if I offered to sell him two flats of 20 ga. Win. AA skeet loads @ $200 per flat? Or would that be considered gauche??? Mmm break em all jeff
Don’t know. Depends if 7/8oz, 20ga WIN AA skeet loads kick more or less than 7/8oz, 20ga WIN AA trap loads, doesn’t? Guy accusing Winchester of selling inferior AA’s through Walmart indicated he is recoil sensitive. Let me know if he clarifies.

Reactions: Pull & Mark

·
Registered
516 Posts
I have been very surprised at how many people defend Walmart. We have all seen small towns taken over, and family owned business closed down. It is common knowledge that Walmart can place and order so big, with a price limit, that almost any product can be made, second rate, to fill the order. I wonder if people feel guilty for shopping there. Some of the reaction will be almost violent, with personal insults. It is ironic to see the ultra cheap, Dollar General taking over. China will not need ballistic missiles to take us over, they will buy us out.
I used to think about that, but with the way things look in America today, I seriously doubt China would even want this country.

·
Registered
34,299 Posts
The one Rick is talking about only wants hulls.
That’s right, Pull and Mark, the WTB ad is for hulls, not new shells. Do they have a WM stamped on the bottom of the head case? How can one tell the inferior empty 20 ga hull from the primo empty 20 ga hull not originally sold through Walmart?

·
Registered
317 Posts
I hope not. I bought them at Academy Sports a few years ago, when we got the 20% discount promo code. Then, I got the 2 dollar off factory rebate from Winchester on the same shells. I wouldn't sell these shells anyway. break em all jeff
I bought a bunch of 410 shells from Academy when that deal was going. I was way above the limit and had to distribute the rebates among friends and family.

61 - 80 of 102 Posts