Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
11,935 Posts
I have not seen a Federal Walmart 4-pack in over 2 months now. I keep checking, but I did score a bunch of Win. Super Targets in my favorite one oz. loads. I have to wonder if its because Federal is now selling 12 ga. and 20 ga. shells directly to the consumer by direct shipping to their homes. Since they are charging 11 bucks a box which includes the shipping. I expect Federal is making far more profits selling shells this way. Meanwhile, I keep checking the stores by me. break em all jeff

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
The Federal 4 packs around me are always the 1200 fps shells, I never buy them.
Super Targets have disappeared in my area now too, pickings are really slim right now.
The ST’s are still 7.47 a box, if they go to 8.47 I’m done with them.

·
Registered
34,299 Posts
Just walked through the ammo isle at the local WM one hour ago. The only thing in it was dust.
That is the result from other people cleaning out the stock.

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
That is the result from other people cleaning out the stock.
You may be correct Rick but I go there once in a while and My wife goes every two weeks and we've only witnessed ammo there twice in the last year. So either your right or there was never any there to begin with. I have a buddy that for about 4 months straight he went to that store and 2 others once or twice a week didn't come up with squat.

·
Registered
5,358 Posts
We got a bunch in yesterday also. I texted a couple friends that don't reload and they were gone when I checked after I clocked out.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts