Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to my local WalMart today. They had no shotgun shells in 7.5, 8 or 9 shot. They did have three full shelves of 12 ga shells in number 2 and number 4 shot. Why so many number 2 & 4 but no target loads? The department manager said they do not order shells. WalMart just sends them to them as they fell fit.

·
6,218 Posts
Went to my local WalMart today. They had no shotgun shells in 7.5, 8 or 9 shot. They did have three full shelves of 12 ga shells in number 2 and number 4 shot. Why so many number 2 & 4 but no target loads? The department manager said they do not order shells. WalMart just sends them to them as they fell fit.
Someone orders shells for the store... Maybe contact the store manager?!

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Dove season is coming up down south. If they were steel shot, duck season is coming up too I think. I was at WM couple of days ago and there were no Federal 4 pack target loads but like 3 full shelves of 22s

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Availability at Wal-Mart seems to be variable, dependent on the store. A more nearby Wal-Mart in a smaller town seems to get quite a few shells, whereas the two in my significantly larger town, get what seems a trickle. It makes no sense whatsoever.

·
Registered
103 Posts
No surprise here- they’re all in Sparta.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts