Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

· Premium Member
11,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This morning I received a call from a friend of mine and he said that his wife was at the local Walmart and saw some Federal shells on the shelf. Being that it's only a few miles from my home, I headed right over there. When I pulled into the parking lot, there was this family in a rusty mini van with 4H and Remington bumper stickers and I knew that I had to work fast. They were kind of slow to the draw because one the kids was in a wheelchair. Anyway, I got into the store, grabbed a cart and darted to the sporting goods department. Sure enough, there were 21 100 packs of Federals on the shelf that I in turn stuffed into my cart. Right when I was loading the last box, here comes the 4H family.

The mother said to me "would you mind letting us have a box or 2, we're trying to teach our boys the clay games." Well, I looked right at her and said, I'm sorry, but your boys need to learn life lessons like "you snooze, you lose" and "early bird gets the worm." Their mouths were agape, but I strolled that cart away with a sideways grin thinking about my good fortune. Then, it struck me. I felt terrible. I turned around and pulled a 2 for 1 McDonald's sausage with egg McMuffin coupon (it expired on February 28th, but Mickey D's may still honor it) out of my pocket and handed it to one of her boys and said "hey, breakfast is on me, no hard feelings." Their mouths were still agape, but I felt much better about myself.

This was a great score!!

· Registered
1,359 Posts
This morning I received a call from a friend of mine and he said that his wife was at the local Walmart and saw some Federal shells on the shelf. Being that it's only a few miles from my home, I headed right over there. When I pulled into the parking lot, there was this family in a rusty mini van with 4H and Remington bumper stickers and I knew that I had to work fast. They were kind of slow to the draw because one the kids was in a wheel chair. Anyway, I got into the store, grabbed a cart and darted to the sporting goods department. Sure enough, there were 21 100 packs of Federals on the shelf that I in turn stuffed into my cart. Right when I was loading the last box, here comes the 4H family.

The mother said to me "would you mind letting us have a box or 2, we're trying to teach our boys the clay games." Well, I looked right at her and said, I'm sorry, but your boys need to learn life lessons like "you snooze you lose" and "early bird gets the worm." Their mouths were agape, but I strolled that cart away with a sideways grin thinking about my good fortune. Then, it struck me. I felt terrible. I turned around and pulled a 2 for 1 McDonald's sausage with egg McMuffin coupon (it expired on February 28th, but Mickey D's may still honor it) out of my pocket and handed it to one of her boys and said "hey, breakfast is on me, no hard feelings." Their mouths were still agape, but I felt much better about myself.

This was a great score!!
You’re so full I crap I bet even your breath stinks.😎🤔😏🤣

· Registered
23 Posts
This morning I received a call from a friend of mine and he said that his wife was at the local Walmart and saw some Federal shells on the shelf. Being that it's only a few miles from my home, I headed right over there. When I pulled into the parking lot, there was this family in a rusty mini van with 4H and Remington bumper stickers and I knew that I had to work fast. They were kind of slow to the draw because one the kids was in a wheelchair. Anyway, I got into the store, grabbed a cart and darted to the sporting goods department. Sure enough, there were 21 100 packs of Federals on the shelf that I in turn stuffed into my cart. Right when I was loading the last box, here comes the 4H family.

The mother said to me "would you mind letting us have a box or 2, we're trying to teach our boys the clay games." Well, I looked right at her and said, I'm sorry, but your boys need to learn life lessons like "you snooze, you lose" and "early bird gets the worm." Their mouths were agape, but I strolled that cart away with a sideways grin thinking about my good fortune. Then, it struck me. I felt terrible. I turned around and pulled a 2 for 1 McDonald's sausage with egg McMuffin coupon (it expired on February 28th, but Mickey D's may still honor it) out of my pocket and handed it to one of her boys and said "hey, breakfast is on me, no hard feelings." Their mouths were still agape, but I felt much better about myself.

This was a great score!!
I hope they blow your gun up.

· Banned
2,714 Posts

This was a great score!!
Tron, you've outdone yourself. This is truly beautiful poetry and I'm only saddened that it may not be true. +5 points if it actually happened.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.