Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received my 8ft wall chart from Terry this evening hung it up in the basement and practiced for a few. I can see how this tool will really benefit any shooter. Wish I got one long time ago. Thanks Terry

·
Registered
500 Posts
I was using mine last night too. Fortunately for me my wife is very understanding as I have mine hanging in the living room.
I was doing dry fire drills while my wife was sitting in the chair next to where I was standing at watching TV.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Hi Jim.

I have had a few wives chew on me at shoots for Wall Charts on living room walls.

The small 53 inch or 6 foot chart can save you some of the stress of putting one in the living room.

Terry.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Terry,
My wife is really good about it. She has sewing machines all over the house and I do not say a word about it. She is pretty much the same about my shooting and reloading things. Look forward to seeing you in Tucson in a few weeks. I will be sure to introduce myself.

Jim Bradbury

·
Registered
995 Posts
Hi Jim.

I have a place rented in Florida and I can never make it to that shoot. That is a shoot I really want to get to some year. I shot Las Vegas once and the old Pheonix club once.

I really loved touring around Arizona, went to Jerome, Sedona and the Grand Canyon. I think that was by far the best scenery I have ever seen in my travels.

Terry.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I am curious about the smaller charts,the 6ft & 53in.charts. how much distance is needed to use these charts? also would like to know the cost. I could not find the smaller charts on the web sight. thank you for any help. robin

·
Registered
995 Posts
The 8 and 6 footer is mounted on the wall with the top edge at 73" and it hangs down 29". The 8 footer is used from 10' (16 yards) back to 19' (27 yards). I use it a lot about 13 feet from the wall it is on. The 6 footer (actually about 76" wide) is the same height and used at the same distances as the 8 footer.

The new smallest chart is 53 inches wide and 16 inches tall. You can dry fire on it about as close as 5 feet from the wall it is on and use it back to about 12 feet from the wall.

The 53 inch would be a great instructional picture to just have hanging on the wall at a club house, shooters learn leads etc. just by looking at it. A lot of Gun Clubs have the small chart on the wall for that purpose. The small 53" model is all I used last year for 8 weeks in Florida, I prefer at least the 6 footer but they all work.

Terry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts