Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The ban large sodas mayor is gone and a bigger nut case is in office. Thank God I dont live in nyc. He is now banning the horse drawn carriages that have drawn tourists to the city bringing revenue. The drivers and carriage makers will be in the unemployment lines. Every brain dead liberal idea is proven to put people out of work. And they refuse to see it. If this is progressives....lets go back. ed

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
The news this morning said he was buckling under pressure from animal rights groups who have been fighting the carriages for 20 years.

They showed pictures of horses dead and injured by cars in the city, and used this for fuel.

Maybe the towel-headed cab drivers could learn to drive, and not fill their cabs with monuments to Mohammad.

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will GUARANTEE that more people are killed by cars than horses killed by cars. I will also guarantee that the animal rights groups are vastly outnumbered by those not belonging to those groups. Here again, the tail is trying to wag the dog by being more vocal. The **** did not win in the Duck Dynasty case and the animal rights groups should not win this one and abstain from eating any meat. ed

1 - 3 of 3 Posts