Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
I am currently working on a 12 ga. Platinum 2000 that was taken in on trade. It will be in "as new" condition when I'm done with it. $450.00 plus shipping.

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

·
Strong Supporter of Trapshooting
4,727 Posts
I was supposed to get in a gently used 900 for a fella in IL or IN to clean up and sell for him.

Can't remember his name, but it never showed.

Whiz White<BR>
Ponsness/Warren Distributor

·
Registered
337 Posts
I have a platnum 2000 that is as new. I bought it from an elderly gentleman who was having difficulty operating it. I dont think the reloader loaded more that probably just a few boxes of shells. I was going to put a Spolar Hydraulics on it but couldnt find a decent used one. I have a mec hydraulic that I really have had good luck with. This 2000 has a number of ad ons. Shell counter cover and complete extra set of bushings which alone is about a $75.00 option. Dont really need two relaoders. This loader new is I believe $895. Will sell for $475.00 plus shipping. alex Kotter superior wisconsin54880

·
Strong Supporter of Trapshooting
4,727 Posts
New Platinums are $699, but they were higher, possibly, when that one was sold. $475 is a great price if it is in new condition.

I bought a 900 that supposedly only reloaded a couple boxes too, but when I got it in, it had reloaded hundreds, and I mean hundreds, of boxes. This is why I require a 3-day inspection period before I deal in any used reloaders.

You'd probably be better off taking some good close-up photos of it.

Whiz White<BR>
P/W Distributor

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.