Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
W T B Digital Power Scale

I have a Dillion "D Terminator" electronic scale for sale. It has a Capacity of 1200 grains. It runs only off of a 9 Volt battery as it will not work with AC power supply. The unit is accurate according to supplied weight from Dillon. I will sell for $65.00 plus Shipping.

Send an email: [email protected]

Ron

·
Registered
886 Posts
So far I am very happy with the "iBalance 201" that I recently bought from this outfit. $110.00 delivered via Priority Mail. It is good to over 1500 grains and measures in other classes also (pennyweight, grams, etc.)

It replaces the Dillon electronic that finally $h)@ the bed.

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
I have both digital and balance beams. I orefer the reliability of a balance beam scale, especially the hydraulic ones

·
Registered
886 Posts
After my experience with the Dillon, I keep one of each type on my bench for cross checking.

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

·
Supporting Vendor
5,501 Posts
I purchased a $20 digital scale on eBay. It works better than my Pact!

Make sure you get one that reads in grains with 0.1 grain resolution.

Jim Skeel

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
All Dillon electronic scales come with ac power supply and a guarantee equal only to RCBS.
I have a Redding beam in box that used to be great until Dillons Terminator, drop in the powder instant readout, INSTANT!

·
Registered
886 Posts
I was told by someone at Dillon that there was NO warranty on their electronic items. That was last year. Maybe things have changed. Probably not.

Doug Whiton,P/W dealer/dist

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.